Maingot’s Abdominal Operations, 12th Edition by Michael Zinner and Ashley, Jr, Stanley
English | 2012 | ISBN: 007163388X | 1328 pages | PDF | 59 MB
THE DEFINITIVE ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO ABDOMINAL OPERATIONS FOR GENERAL, COLORECTAL, AND GASTROINTESTINAL SURGEONS–NOW IN FULL COLOR!
A Doody’s Core Title for 2015.
With each edition, Maingot’s Abdominal Operations has built a legacy of expertise,currency, and clinical rigor acclaimed by surgical trainees and practicing surgeons. Presented in full-color for the first time, the 63 streamlined chapters of the twelfth edition offer a concise, yet complete, survey of the diagnosis and management of benign and malignant digestive diseases. This authoritative resource has everything you need to understand congenital, acquired, and neoplastic disorders–and optimize surgical outcomes for any type of abdominal procedure.
Contemporary focus on operative procedures, and new concepts in the diagnosis and management of abdominal disease
Convenient organ/procedure presentation provides a seamless review of surgical protocols, as well as pre- and postoperative strategies and techniques
Thirteen new “Perspective” chapters feature expert commentary and alternative viewpoints on the most clinically relevant topics
Added chapters on gastrointestinal bleeding, abdominal trauma, and abdominal vascular emergencies–along with minimally invasive surgery chapters woven throughout the text–present current, ready-to-use insights designedto enhance surgical care and recovery
More than 1,250 illustrations (most in full color)
Get Through MRCGP: Clinical Skills Assessment, 2 edition by Bruno Rushforth, Val Wass, Valerie Wass and Adam Firth
English | 2012 | ISBN: 144416824X | 320 pages | PDF | 14,2 MB
Completely revised and including new additional material, this second edition of the bestselling Get Through MRCGP: Clinical Skills Assessment provides candidates with a definitive, one-stop revision resource for the CSA part of the MRCGP examination.
• Fully revised in accordance with the current MRCGP and MRCGP(INT) curriculum
• Mock examinations cover a spread of topics and skills outlined in the RCGP curriculum
• Comprehensive discussion of areas that stations test and detailing points needing to be covered to achieve the best results
• Brand new material including six new cases and task boxes to refocus the reader’s attention on the different challenges of each station
• Completely rewritten introductory chapter
• Offers valuable advice on how to approach the exam, focus time in day-to-day GP surgeries and how to develop skills required to pass the CSA
Written by an experienced author team that has extensive knowledge of both national and international primary care clinical skills assessment, Get Through MRCGP: Clinical Skills Assessment, Second Edition is essential reading for postgraduate candidates preparing for this challenging examination.